“Book a clinic appointment today or online via Skype”
I qualified as a Doctor in Clinical and Community Psychologist in Italy in 2000. In my last year prior to qualification, I took part to the Erasmus Project and spent a year in London at UEL and the Tavistock & Portman Centre, while undertaking a placement in an inpatient unit for adolescents in Barnet. After working as a Clinical Psychologist in Milan for two years, I returned to London in 2004 as I took on a position as Clinical Psychologist at Oxleas Foundation NHS Trust. In 2006 I joined East London NHS Trust, Newham CAMHS where I worked until July 2017. Over the years at East London NHS Trust I worked in various mental health services including older adults, adult mental health team and with people with a learning disability.
In my last position in the NHS, I provided psychological interventions to children, adolescents and their parents, as well as highly specialist psychological assessments (including autism assessments). I also managed and supervised qualified clinical psychologists as well as clinical psychologists in training for the three North Thames Clinical Psychology Training Courses (UCL, Royal Holloway and UEL).
Over the years I received extensive training in various therapeutic modalities and psychological assessments tools. I continue to update my practice by attending specialist trainings. I practice lawfully and safely, and abide by the code of ethics and conduct of the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Clinical and Community Psychology – University of Turin Italy 2000
- Certificate in Psycho-Diagnostic Testing – ARP Milan, Italy 2003
- PG/Dip Psychoanalytical Observational Studies – UEL / Tavistock and Portman 2004
- PG/Dip Interpersonal Therapy for depressed adolescents – University of Reading 2015
Professional Bodies and Accreditations:
- Practitioner (Clinical) Psychologist registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Chartered and Clinical Psychologist registered with the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Associate Fellow of the BPS (AFBPs)
- Member of the Division of Clinical Psychology (BPS)
- Registered Practitioner with Interpersonal Therapy UK (IPTK)
- Member of EMDR UK and Ireland